[Musix-users] Musix 0.30, New Packages / it's being uploaded to the servers

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Nov 5 11:19:37 CET 2005

On Saturday 05 November 2005 08:23, Rob wrote:
> Hello Marcos,
>
> That's a great news ! But I can't find the link to Musix 0.30 anywhere on
> your site... It's all 0.26.

http://musix.distrux.net/musix030test.iso

I am updating all the pages in our webs, thanks

It's a test version, but if it goes well, It will be the 0.30 final version

French is 100% supported, but maybe in the next releases we must remove french
KDE support and manpages from the live cd (about 50mb) to include music/sound
apps... but, the user will be ever able to install those kind of things if
he/she install them after an HD installation.

Thanks