[Musix-Help] Hello List

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 en yahoo.com
Lun Mar 6 17:21:55 CET 2006

Hello List!  I am not new to music, MIDI. or Linux.
However, I am new to using them all together.  I first
started learning Linux audio and MIDI in August of
2005.

I tried Agnula and DeMudi, but they would not even
boot on my IBM NetVista PC.  I found the correct
combination of boot options that allowed Musix to boot
from CD.  Since Musix is the one that booted and ran,
I decided that was the one to use.

I apologize that I don't know any Spanish, and my
French needs a lot of practice.

-=cybersean3000=-