[Mostoleswifi-opina] {Spam?} Gry, I hope you've got supper ready for us." "I've

Lista de Correo MostolesWiFi.com mostoleswifi-opina en lists.ourproject.org
Vie Dic 25 06:51:17 CET 2009

Ink it right to state that, although they did at times grumble at
prolonged calms, their grumbling was more than half feigned; while their
gratitude for good weather, bright days, not to mention nights, and
pleasant scenes, was sincere. But, to return to the point, it was a calm
day, and they were doing nothing--that is, nothing worthy of mention.
The waters of the fiord were deep and blue and clear, so that, looking
over the side of the yacht, they could see very far down in
reality--countless fathoms in imagination--into the mysterious abyss.
Presently some one cried, "Hullo! look there!" "Hullo! look where?"
inquired all the rest. "There, clo