[Linuxargentina-general] ord. Pavillio

Baydal Schimandle revives en morveus.com
Sab Mar 27 03:54:20 CET 2010

Efiance of law." "No honest man can delude himself with the theory
that
this is a local question. If there be a national question, which
vitally interests every American citizen from the Penobscot to the Rio
Grande, it is the question of a free legal ballot." "Can we wrest from
the

angel of this hour any blessing so priceless as the common resolution
that we shall not have come to this consecrated spot only to declare
our joy and gratitude, nor only to cherish proud and tender memories,
but also to pledge ourselves to union in its sublimest
significance?" To

this we add: The brave deeds of the sol