[kune-devel] General meeting Comunes / Kune / Move Commons / Ourproject

Samer samer at ourproject.org
Sat Jan 14 00:01:19 CET 2012

Hey everybody,

Yesterday both meetings were indeed fantastic. You can find the transcript
of the online meeting in Kune:
http://kune.cc/#comunes.docs.427.341
There we talked about current situation of Comunes, some problems, funding,
communication, Kune...

On the other hand, the face to face meeting was really awesome. We formed a
very nice group and extended for hours an intense and interesting
conversation :)

Cheers