[kune-devel] General meeting Comunes / Kune / Move Commons / Ourproject

Samer samer at ourproject.org
Tue Jan 10 01:21:49 CET 2012

Hey there!

Happy new year to everybody :)  As usual, it's time for a general meeting
of Comunes (including its projects Kune and Move Commons). Following up
last time, we call for both an online chat meeting and a face-to-face
meeting in Madrid (for those living close by). Thus:

   - Online meeting: this Thursday, 12th of January, at 18:00 (Madrid
   timing). We'll be connected in a chat-room of Kune (
   http://kune.cc/#comunes.chats.390 ) and do the meeting from there. You
   need to register a user in Kune.cc if you don't have one. If you need help,
   just contact me (we can chat by gmail and I'll aid you).
   - Face to face meeting: the same Thursday 12th January, at 20:00, in
   Vinícola Mentridana, C/San Eugenio, nº 9, Metro Antón Martín:
   http://g.co/maps/fwymj

These are open meetings, so everyone is invited. It would be nice if many
of you can make it :)  If you have any question, just reply to this email.

Cheers!

PS: The face-to-face meetings of the next months (beginning in February)
will take place in Medialab-Prado.

--
Samer

http://comunes.org

"No son tiempos para hacer cualquier cosa"