[kune-devel] Sample of kune tool tutorial

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Sat Feb 25 02:33:45 CET 2012

Hi there:

A sample of tutorial that we'll integrate in each kune tool instead of
the sample of contents (that you get when you register or create a group):
http://kune.beta.iepala.es/docs.svg#es (*)

Also will be another one in the inbox explaining wave.

More info:
http://kune.ourproject.org/issues/ticket/193

I think that these tutorials can help a lot in the use of kune for
newcommers.

With this and some more bug fixes, we can think in releasing.

By the way, you can help making the screnplays about the new tutorials,
improving that tutorial, with comments, etc.

Bests,
--
Vicente
(*) sorry for now is only in Spanish, but the SVG is hacked to be