[kune-devel] We are near to release

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Wed Apr 11 01:41:22 CEST 2012

Hi there,

We are near to freeze and release the new version of kune, so you can
help us:
- testing http://kune.cc
- or installing and testing kune in your debian/ubuntu machine:
http://kune.cc/?locale=es#kune.docs.1110.898
- giving us feedback, and commenting some bugs you feel should be solved
before this release. This days we did many changes, so maybe there are
new bugs out there. Here is a wave we are using to organize this:
http://kune.cc/?locale=es#kune.cc/w+D7eFKsdks_A
feel free to edit.
- and after that helping us with the diffusion (also described in the
previous wave).

Google Wave is closing at the end of this month so we have to be out
there ready to import waves...

Thanks in advance,
--
Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado

http://comunes.org
http://ourproject.org
http://homes.ourproject.org/~vjrj/blog (@vjrj)

 "There's no way you're going to get a quote from us to use on your book
 cover" [Metropolitan Police Spokesperson, Banksy, Wall and Piece back
 cover, Random House, 2005]