[kune-devel] For new contributors

Samer samer at ourproject.org
Mon Nov 21 17:49:16 CET 2011

Hi there,

Please, if you are a new contributor, interested in Kune but not knowing
what to do or how to help, I'd push you to reply to this email to see how
can we help you to find an appropriate task for you.

We are all here doing this because we like it and we are in the mood of it,
so we'd try to find you a task you'd be confortable with. Don't worry if
you don't know much, we are all learning here... following the "learning by
doing" :)

Cheers

--
Samer

http://comunes.org

"No son tiempos para hacer cualquier cosa"