[kune-devel] is kune available for commercial use?

Samer samer2004 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:25:17 CEST 2009

Hi Steven,

Thanks a lot for appreciating our work. We are investing plenty of effort in
it, and we hope it will be pretty fruitful. It'd be encouraging to hear that
you end up using Kune for your own purposes.
We are open to collaboration with other entities and ready to talk to
whomever is interested. However, we don't plan to give Kune a double
license, as we want to keep it FLOSS and only FLOSS.

This does not mean that it is not possible to give Kune a commercial use,
under the terms of the GPL (which equally apply to Kune license AGPL):
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLCommercially  Would this
approach fit in your business model?

Sincerely,

PS: Would you mind telling us how did you find out about Kune? We are just
starting to spread the word.

--
Samer

Kune Development Team