[JoPP-Public] Editorial board member nomination: Dafne Calvo

Mathieu O'Neil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 23 03:37:53 CEST 2019

Hi Dafne, all

For some reason I can't find Dafne's introductory email in my inbox, not sure why, could be I deleted it by mistake. In any case I remember she presented her own work, and formulated some interesting thoughts re JoPP's place in the academic ecosystem, and her intended contributions to the journal.

Since it has been more than a week and no-one has objected, it gives me great me pleasure to formally invite her to join our editorial board - welcome aboard, Dafne! :-)

We will edit the masthead asap.

cheers,
Mathieu

PS.Full disclosure: Dafne and her colleague Alejandro have put their hands up to edit jopp#16, to be released in 2021. More on that later. Peter et al will release their CFP for jopp#15 soon.