[JoPP-Public] Journal of Peer Production Twitter handle?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 20:23:29 CET 2018

Hello all,

Just wondering if you've discussed already (or made plans for) setting up a
Twitter handle for the Journal of Peer Production?

I'm bringing it up now because a lot of people ask me for one when I
discuss the special issues with them - and I bet it's the same for each of
you. I also regularly see people tweeting about the journal, but without a
handle to link others on Twitter to it.

Given tweets can be quite a useful mechanism for sharing readings widely
with many folk at once when new issues come out, I'd be happy to maintain
an account with a few others here if anyone else is interested.

Just putting it out there as an offer, and apologies if it's already been
talked about before I was conscious on this list ;)

- Kat