[JoPP-Public] Update on JoPP releases

Mathieu O'Neil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Mar 8 12:44:39 CET 2018

Hi all

A quick word to update everyone on forthcoming JoPP releases:

JoPP ##11 CITY to be released this week dated JAN 2018. The issue looks really, really good. :-)

JoPP # 12 SHOPS 2 (I made that up - sorry eds) to be released May-June dated SEPT 2018.

JoPP #13 OPEN we (Steve Collins and I) accepted 7 peer review papers - if anyone has any ideas for special sections (debates, interviews, invited comments etc) please get in touch with us.

The issue is meant to be released in JAN 2019.

We might be switching to annual releases in which case JoPP #14 would be released in JAN 2020. Maurizio indicated he might put a bid in, not sure what status that plan is at.

If anyone has ideas for an issue, preferably around ideas in OPEN CFP, please post a message to public, or contact ed list, or one of the ed team directly.

cheers

Mathieu