[JoPP-Public] JoPP website: some thoughts

Peter Troxler trox at fabfolk.com
Thu Jun 28 19:44:25 CEST 2018

Hi Massimo

Any idea how those would handle migration of legacy content?

OJS appears to have come a long way from the awful implementation we were
used to years ago.
Ambra feels a little premature to jump on, just my impression.

OJS always did a decent job supporting the back end (submission, review)
which would make life for our editors much easier. How about Ambra on this?

Peter