[JoPP-Public] Fw: Your journal application to DOAJ: Journal of Peer Production

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sat Sep 9 09:14:41 CEST 2017

On Sat, Sep 09, 2017 at 06:38:31AM +0000, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
> It seems Natacha is in favour of Angela's position... we need to
> resolve this in the next few days otherwise the deadline will pass.

We had already resolved it, reaching what it seemed to be rough
consensus on vetoing restrictive licenses like NC/ND. Going for a
"whoever post their opinion last on this list wins" approach doesn't
seem wise, especially considering the deadline.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack at upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o