[JoPP-Public] Inclusion in Scopus or ThomsonReuters Web of Science

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Sun Oct 30 18:03:40 CET 2016

Dariusz Jemielniak <darekj at kozminski.edu.pl> writes:

> I think it would be awesome to get to the Web of Science list, as many
> universities do not count publications elsewhere for tenure reviews, etc.
>
> However, I think that DOI is the least difficult thing: we would have to be
> regularly cited in WoS journals, with a prety tight window of measure (2
> years, AFAIK, that is: they check how many times an article is cited on
> average in WoS journals, within 2 years since publication).

I read the link above but it is quite vague -- not sure if there is a
precise way to check if we are eligible or not. :o

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

In Solidarity with Library Genesis and Sci-hub
http://custodians.online

Share this letter - read it in public - leave it in the printer. Share
your writing - digitize a book - upload your files. Don't let our
knowledge be crushed. Care for the libraries - care for the metadata -
care for the backup. Water the ❀❀❀❀❀ - clean the volcanoes.