[JoPP-Public] [Denisa Kera] Re: Journal of Peer Prudction on ERIH?

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Sat May 7 11:00:05 CEST 2016

Hi Maxigas, Giancarlo, all-

(Sorry, just too used to replying at top of message)

I think not many people have editing rights since Peter rebooted the site. For example I have not requested them yet even though I started it. :-)

So I don't think it's realistic to expect all the editors to do this now. Maybe one person can collect all the names and institutional/professional addresses of contributors from issue editors (this person could be Giancarlo since he offered to help) and pass them on to the editorial team who can then divide up the issues (in some cases editorial team members are issue editors anyway) and insert the content? That way the work is spread out a bit..?

One thing we need to make sure of is whether it's only peer reviewed papers which need addresses or invited comments etc as well? I assume the latter but it would be good to find out. Also what exactly is meant by address should be determined... I assume snail?

@Giancarlo: Hi, thanks for offering to help. :-)
If you like, you could help us out by gathering the names of contributors, and once you have them, contacting the issue editors to ask them for their addresses. If you are interested we can work out the details offline.

cheers

Mathieu