[JoPP-Public] [Denisa Kera] Re: Journal of Peer Prudction on ERIH?

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Sat May 7 03:03:08 CEST 2016

Mathieu ONeil <mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au> writes:

> Hi maxigas
>
> Thanks for taking the lead on this. Looking at the criteria on the
> webpage, I think we meet them all, though (5) may be incomplete in
> some cases which affects (6). Not too hard to fix though: issue
> editors can be asked to provide this info.
>
> 1-Explicit procedures for external peer review
> 2-Academic editorial board, with members affiliated with universities or other independent research organizations
> 3-Valid ISSN code, confirmed by the international ISSN register
> 4-All original articles should be accompanied by abstracts in English and/or another international language relevant for the field
> 5-Information on author affiliations and addresses
> 6-No more than two thirds of the authors published in the journal are from the same institution
>
> Now, If they required DOI for every article that would be a different matter...

Cool -- can issue editors comment on whether or not they would be
willing to add "author affiliations and addresses" to their issues?

I would add them to #5.

Is it clear what is "addresses" here?  Email?  Snail?

Both is a bit of a privacy concern in fact...

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

In Solidarity with Library Genesis and Sci-hub
http://custodians.online

Share this letter - read it in public - leave it in the printer. Share
your writing - digitize a book - upload your files. Don't let our
knowledge be crushed. Care for the libraries - care for the metadata -
care for the backup. Water the ❀❀❀❀❀ - clean the volcanoes.