[JoPP-Public] [Denisa Kera] Re: Journal of Peer Prudction on ERIH?

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Fri May 6 14:27:29 CEST 2016

hi,

Please find below our exchange with Denisa Kera on working towards
including JoPP in the ERIH database.

maxigas

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

In Solidarity with Library Genesis and Sci-hub
http://custodians.online

Share this letter - read it in public - leave it in the printer. Share
your writing - digitize a book - upload your files. Don't let our
knowledge be crushed. Care for the libraries - care for the metadata -
care for the backup. Water the ❀❀❀❀❀ - clean the volcanoes.