[JoPP-Public] Revised article page, proposal

Nguyen, Lilly lillyng at email.unc.edu
Fri Apr 1 21:07:18 CEST 2016

Hi Peter---
On Apr 1, 2016, at 12:15 PM, Dr. Peter Troxler <trox at fabfolk.com<mailto:trox at fabfolk.com>> wrote:

If so, where do the data for the absract and keywords live? Right now, we have those buried within the body of the journal article text, so if you implement this, we would have to go back and edit out all of the abstracts and keywords?

no editing needed if the metadata has been entered correctly (which has been done for most issues, for #3 and #6 some signals/signal numbers are missing)

could you verify this? i have no way of knowing and just want to make sure.

Thank you!

-lilly