[JoPP-Public] Core team / Work issue

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Tue Oct 20 12:11:00 CEST 2015

Hi all

Francesca Musiani has resigned from the core team for personal reasons; she remains on the journal board. Many thanks to Francesca for her work on developing the journal.

The team approached Sophie Toupin who agreed to join in Francesca's stead. On behalf of the team: we are delighted about this decision!

Finally, Phoebe Moore told me Zack and I a while ago that she wished to pull out of the work issue. We had some great submissions and are on track; full papers are due at the end of the year and we will be approaching reviewers in January.

cheers,

Mathieu