No subject

Sun Jul 26 15:10:43 CEST 2015

A-THEMES<br class=3D"">
So, the sooner we pick a theme, the better. I prefer a minimal style with s=
ome space for the eye to rest. Specifically, I like these:<br class=3D"">
press.org/themes/twentyten/</a><br class=3D"">
https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/vertex/ [though not sure about the mo=
untain pic - a bit cliche?]
As time is of the essence, anyone who feels strongly about this, please giv=
e your opinion about this before Friday 16 October 3pm GMT.
Once opinions have been heard the editorial team will make a decision and i=
nform Javier.<br class=3D"">
B-SURVEYS<br class=3D"">
Though the surveys.peerproduction.net was set up as a subdomain of peeprodu=
ction.net we do not run it or have anything to do with it. I guess Jarkko M=
oilanen needs to fix his widget, advise Javier asap if there is an issue, o=
r if the site is inactive, cut it
 loose?<br class=3D"">
C-WEBMASTER<br class=3D"">
This is a recurring issue. Some of us know some things but no-one seems to =
know enough. We need to find a solution, so will be communicating privately=
 with people who are able to help.<br class=3D"">
D-PROXY SITE<br class=3D"">
maxigas mentioned he set up a proxy prior to JoPP 5 going live. Is it worth=
 doing now for fem(un)hack or does the current situation prohibit this? tha=
nks for advising.<br class=3D"">
cheers,<br class=3D"">
Mathieu<br class=3D"">