No subject

Sun Jul 26 15:10:43 CEST 2015

et</a> website was hacked sometime in the summer. There's a persistent vuln=
erability in the theme in use, which apparently hasn't been updated in a wh=
ile and is unsupported. I've ported all content
 to the P2PF webserver. Of course, I didn't copy over the theme nor any oth=
er infected files. I also brought over the surveys website and updated its =
plugins, and apparently this broke the layout slightly. I didn't enable the=
 php-exec plugin, which represents
 a serious security vulnerability.<br class=3D"">
In <a href=3D"http://peerproduction.net" class=3D"">peerproduction.net</a> =
I enabled the default WordPress theme for the time being. For best support,=
 you can pick any GPL theme from
themes/</a> . If you'd like you may pick a commercial theme from
legantthemes.com/gallery/</a> and use it through my own developer license.<=
br class=3D"">
In short, <a href=3D"http://peerproduction.net" class=3D"">peerproduction.n=
et</a> needs to be adapted to use a newer theme, and the layout on
tion.net</a> should be updated to use the newer widget library. All in all,=
 it would be good to check out the whole websites to make sure that no spam=
 or infected content made it trough.<br class=3D"">
James already updated the DNS records and they should propagate shortly, ma=
king the new websites generally available. I'm flipping the switch for the =
old ones so that people don't update them inadvertently in the meantime.&qu=
ot;<br class=3D"">
[end quote]<br class=3D"">