[JoPP-Public] Next issues of JoPP

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Tue Sep 16 06:12:00 CEST 2014

Hi everyone

The next issues are like this:

Sept 14/soon - shared machine shops, ed Maxigas and Peter

Dec14/Jan 15 - law and disruption, ed Steve and Angela

July 15 - feminism, ed Sophie, Shaowen and Lilly

Also a special issue on P2P/Ecuador-FLOK/State, to be released in next few months, ed George and Vasilis

SO... we need to think ahead to Dec 15/Jan 16, and July 16... a CFP for the first one should go out in the next few months.

If anyone out there has any suggestions please get in touch with one of the editors - Johan, Francesca, Nate, Maurizio, Sara, or myself.

cheers

Mathieu

PS. I have just included Nate's extensive notes on uploading content to the Wordpress CMS:

http://peerproduction.net/about/advice/?