[JoPP-Public] News and Issues

george dafermos georgedafermos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:14:49 CET 2014

Hi Mathieu, hi all,

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:54 AM, Mathieu ONeil <mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au>
wrote:

>  [...]
>
> Finally, looking ahead:
>
> -issue#5 on shared machine shops was just released (for consistency's
> sake, I propose to backdate it to July 2014)
>
> -issue#6 on law to be released in Dec/jan
>
> -special issue on #FLOK to be released in Feb (numbered or not?)
>
> -issue on #feminism to be released in July
>

>  First question: is this all a bit much - should we space things out a
> bit? Delay FLOK maybe?

I just had a chat with Vasilis about it and we both think it makes sense to
delay the special issue on FLOK. Although we could go ahead with the
release (as planned) in the end of February, given that the issue on law is
to be released in January and the next release of an issue is scheduled to
be in July, maybe it'd be better to postpone the release the FLOK issue for
a couple of months so that it's released about two months after the law
issue and two months before the next one. So, we're basically proposing to
release it in April.

@list members: What do you think?

-G.