[JoPP-Public] Fwd: Open Science Peer Review Oath (via Techdirt)

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 17 00:58:58 CET 2014

Hi Peter

Sound good but speaking for myself, my plate is pretty full right now, so my contribution has to be limited to offering comments to a jopp-interpretation of the "oath".

Happy for you or others to take the lead on this.

cheers

Mathieu

PS. In the meantime we can always refer / link to it as a possible guideline?

​