[JoPP-Public] News and Issues

stoopt stoupin at riseup.net
Tue Nov 18 20:42:14 CET 2014

Dear Paz,

On 11/18/2014 11:02 AM, Paz Sastre wrote:
> Hi Mathieu,
>
> I don't know exactly what should I do to propose a new topic for the
> journal, but after reading your mail I would like to send you an idea:
> a new number about money, that is to say, about alternative
> currencies, crytocurrencies, digital currencies... and the communities
> that grow around them. I am very interested in this topic and although
> Geert Lovink and the Institute of Network Cultures are working on it,
> I think is worthy enough to deserve more different approaches and
> researches.
>
> Also I would like to know more about the number on feminism from the
> p2p perspective. Maybe I can collaborate in this specific topic.

The Call for Proposals for the Feminism and (Un)hacking issue is
available here: http://peerproduction.net/feminism-and-unhacking/. You
might want to take a look at it. In January 2015, we will be reaching
out to quite a few scholars and practitioners for the peer review
process with the Feminism and (Un)hacking issue. Just let us know if you
are interested in participating in this process.

Best,
Sophie

Congratulation for a work well done!