[JoPP-Public] Book of Peer Production

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 13 02:44:47 CET 2014

?Hi all

@Karin: many thanks for your work. It is really great and it means a lot to see this volume come to fruition.

@Johan: of course, congratulations to you and maxigas for this also. Please save a copy for me. I will email you privately about how to get it.

@All: as discussed we should put the book up on the jopp site. The "projects" page currently describes itself as for projects "which we are not directly responsible for" such as surveys and translations, so either the book goes elsewhere or we change this description. It could go in "news" where the CFPs are posted but then there is a small risk that as we add more content it will lose visibility. I am leaning towards this second option so we can keep "projects" for outside contributions. What do the book editors think?

cheers

Mathieu