[JoPP-Public] JoPP special issue on policy-making for a commons-based society

Vasilis Kostakis kostakis.b at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:01:00 CEST 2014

Dear George, Mathieu and all,

Regarding the question on the month of this issue's release, I think that
if, say, January the 20th sounds acceptable, then the issue could be
published in January :-)

Best,

Vasilis

On 22 July 2014 12:52, george dafermos <georgedafermos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mathieu, hi all,
>
> First of all, I'd like to thank all list members who responded to our call
> for reviewers. We will contact you over the coming weeks (off-list) to
> coordinate the review process.
>
> As for your questions, see inline.
>

> On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Mathieu ONeil <mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au>
> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> So your issue could slot in between - we would date it back maybe to jan
>> so as to maintain a semblance of order in our release schedule?
>>

> Hmm...I suppose we could try to release the issue in January, instead of
> February.
> @Vasilis: what do you think?
>

>>  One thing I have been wondering about is: are you still planning to
>> have a first issue describing the FLOK experiment "from the inside" and use
>> that as a base to CFP for a second more critical / general issue about P2P
>> and the state / government or are you grouping everything into one?
>>

>> Actually, no. Vasilis and I talked about it a few days ago and we decided
> that this is going to be the one and only JoPP issue on the FLOK papers. Of
> course, should there be an active interest in doing a follow-up issue,
> we're always willing to reconsider our view.
>
> Best,
> -G.
>

>>  Thanks for advising,
>>

>>  cheers,
>>

>>  Mathieu

Dr. Vasilis Kostakis

Research Fellow
Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance

Research Director
P2P Lab: http://p2plab.org