[JoPP-Public] Spanish translation

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 5 23:00:32 CET 2013

Hi Nicolas

Well, personally I think it's a splendid idea. :-)

Once the papers are finalised, it would be great if you could send us a summary of the content and we can put some links from our (pretty-soon-to-be-established) "resources" page - thanks!

I won't be able to comment on the specific papers or translations as my Spanish is too rudimentary, but maybe another participant in JoPP can have a look? Franco, Mayo, what do you say?

cheers

Mathieu

--
****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil

Adjunct Research Fellow, ADSRI, The Australian National University

Coombs Building (#9) Canberra ACT 0200, Australia
https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/o-neil-m