[JoPP-Public] JoPP-Public Digest, Vol 22, Issue 8

Johan Söderberg johan.soderberg at sts.gu.se
Tue Dec 17 15:29:13 CET 2013

>others?

Just to respond to the question of support for the proposal from the rest of us, to say that I am in favour of it. I believe it is a good idea to expand the framing of the CFP a bit, as Mathieu proposed before, i.e. instead of "Ecuador and P2P" X2, it could be, for instance, first issue on "periphery/centre and P2P", the second on: "state and P2P". Like that, there is a better chance of attracting proposals from non-affiliated writers.

good luck
Johan