[JoPP-Public] How about a JoPP special issue on Ecuadorian p2p developments?

Athina Karatzogianni athina.k at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 09:55:31 CET 2013

If the editors think its possible, why not?

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Mathieu ONeil <mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au>wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I don't have strong views either way, would be good to get some feedback
> from others re. possibility of having an "exceptional" (out-of-schedule)
> issue as discussed with George...?
>
> cheers
>
> Mathieu

<http://www.routledge.com/books/search/keywords/karatzogianni/>
Dr Athina Karatzogianni<http://www2.hull.ac.uk/fass/socsci/staff/academic-staff/karatzogianni,-athina.aspx>
Senior Lecturer in New Media and Political Communication
Director of Media at Social Sciences
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
The University of Hull
United Kingdom