[JoPP-Public] Journal Website

Franco Iacomella franco at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Mar 9 05:32:26 CET 2012

El 05/03/12 11:42, Mathieu ONeil escribió:
> Hi Franco

Hi!

> I see you have begun to import content into the JoPP site - great, thanks!

:)

> Just a quick word to remind you that the "issues" page should be a table
> of contents a bit like:
>
> http://firstmonday.org/issue/archive

I modified the Issues page so it now list all the issues in a similar
format. Just the title of each Issue is missing.

> ... where different issues would then lead to something like:
>
> http://firstmonday.org/htbin/cgiwrap/bin/ojs/index.php/fm/issue/view/356

That is already there, we are not using OJS to display the issue
content, so it wont look exactly like that. But I think our version is
better, includes the TOC and download links for PDF and ePub.

> If you can set this up I will start putting content in as well.

Well, it's done. However, you don't need to wait to improve the page
layouts to start adding content. Issue #0 is almost done, but "Research"
section is missing content, so you can start there.

Best,

--
Franco Iacomella