[JoPP-Public] ISSN - Dutch speaker needed

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Sun Jul 22 22:40:28 CEST 2012

Hi all

Some may remember that I was investigating the acquisition of an ISBN number which then helps the journal be featured in google scholar and all the other super-swish scientific indexes.

OK, as we are from all over I tried the international section of ISBN. They said since I live in France I should apply in France. No problem, I filled out the forms again. Nothing. I got in touch: takes a few weeks, don't worry.

Eventually they regretfully informed me that since the P2P Foundation servers are in the Netherlands the application has to be made in that country, and in Dutch. Needless to say I don't speak Dutch.

So, anyone on this list willing to help out? George D? Its not very long.

http://www.kb.nl/issn/

cheers

Mathieu