[JoPP-Public] some bugs still present in inaugural issue

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Sat Jul 21 13:49:00 CEST 2012

Hi Mathieu, all,

On 07/20/2012 06:47 PM, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
> I have fixed the broken link to the reviews, apologies that no-one else
> fixed it right away (I personally could not for reasons explained
> below).

thanks for finally publishing everything!

Looking again through my articles, I noted a formatting error regarding the
section headings: two of the section headings where intended as second-level
(H3) headings ('The Internet as a Place of Plenty' and 'The Ecological
Footprint: Is Scarcity “Natural”?'), but currently all sections headings in
the published article are formatted as first-level (H2).

The easiest and possibly best fix would be to delete the heading "Digital
Plenty Versus Natural Scarcity?". Alternatively, the two headings listed
above could be converted from H2 to H3, as originally intended. As it is,
there are two adjacent H2 headings, which doesn't make any sense.

Can you fix this please?

Thanks
	Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian at siefkes.net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.