[JoPP-Public] some bugs still present in inaugural issue

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Sat Jul 21 13:50:52 CEST 2012

On 07/21/2012 01:49 PM, Christian Siefkes wrote:
> Looking again through my articles

Sorry, my article, and I forgot to include the URL:
http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-1/invited-comments/beyond-digital-plenty/

	Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian at siefkes.net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
Yes, they grew even as millions of young Americans under social pressure
and upon the instruction of their elders, struggled to cease growing: which
is to say, struggled to "grow up," an excruciatingly difficult goal since
it runs contrary to the most central laws of nature--the laws of change and
renewal--yet a goal miraculously attained by everyone in our culture except
for a few misfits.
        -- Tom Robbins, Even Cowgirls Get the Blues