[JoPP-Public] URGENT - consent to be identified as reviewers for JoPP 01

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Mon Jul 9 15:49:41 CEST 2012

Hi all

OK, there has been a lot of work behind the scenes and after a lot of delays, we are in the home stretch for the official release of JoPP 01 and 02.

For JoPP 01 I am currently working on putting up the reviews for the research papers, but I don't believe I have had official consent from reviewers to name them as the authors of these reviews.

So, if anyone who reviewed any of the following articles does not wish to be identified as the author please let me know offlist as soon as possible:

-Authority in Peer Production: The Emergence of Governance in the FreeBSD Project
by George Dafermos

-Why Free Software Is Not the Antonym of Commercial Software: Two Case Studies from Corporate and Volunteer Based Projects
by Stefano De Paoli, Vincenzo D’Andrea and Maurizio Teli

-Caring About the Plumbing: On the Importance of Architectures in Social Studies of (Peer-to-Peer) Technology
by Francesca Musiani

If you are OK with being identified there is no need to write - I will assume consent and identify you.

Re. signals, they are anonymous.

cheers,

Mathieu

--