[JoPP-Public] Again: issue #1

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 3 10:32:03 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan

Broken link fixed, thanks for pointing it out.

The issues are still not out completely and officially, apologies for the delay.

As sometimes happen Michel has acted hastily and - more problematically in this case _wrongly_ as the "new editorial" he is quoting from in his blog post is the one from JoPP 0 ie released last year as CSPP 1...

cheers

Mathieu

On 07/03/12, Stefan Meretz  <stefan at meretz.de> wrote:

> Hi Mathieu,
>
> since I did not get any response from the list since may (including my
> own post), I tried to find out what's going on. I only found one more
> mail in the archives, a reply on my mail by you, Mathieu, concerning
> issue #1 dated Sat Jun 23 11:25:41 CEST 2012. Not very much. Anyway:
>
> Since Michel now publicly announced that issue 1 is out
> http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/the-inaugural-issue-of-the-journal-of-peer-production-has-been-published/2012/07/03
>
> the table of contents should be correct:
> http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-1/
>
> So could you please replace the wrong link
> http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-1/debate-societal-transformation/peer-production-and-societal-transformation/
> by the correct link
> http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-1/debate-societal-transformation/ten-patterns-developed-by-the-oekonux-project/
> ?
>
> Best,
> Stefan
>
> > Hi Stefan, all
> >
> > The issue is not fully online, we are still working on the peer
> > review section and other stuff. When everything is done we will
> > formally announce the release.
> >
> > I just accessed your paper here:
> >
> http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-1/debate-societal-transformation/ten-patterns-developed-by-the-oekonux-project/
> >
> > There was a misunderstanding on our side about titles as the
> > repetition of "peer production and societal transformation",
> > whilst OK on the debate page in terms of size - see:
> > http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-1/debate-societal-transformation/
> >

> ... would have been too much on the front page - see:
> > http://peerproduction.net/
> >
> > So this was removed from the frontpage article title - it should
> > have been from the debate section title - and since the frontpage
> > is linked to the article page - I recognise that this is not the
> > original title and am prepared to make changes if you would prefer
> > it.
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > Mathieu
>
> - --
> Start here: www.meretz.de
> OpenPGP-ID: 0x1D4BB160

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php