[JoPP-Public] JoPP / Statistical Studies of Peer Production [was: Re: Publicity (was: Re: JoPP-Public Digest, Vol 6, Issue 8)]

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Aug 30 11:16:54 CEST 2012

Hi Jarkko

Re. publicity of your project we can do either a self-presentation text or an email interview, along the direction outlined below. Then we can feature it in a next release of the journal.

We also need to sort out the relationship between the two projects as otherwise there will be more confusion.

Since "peerproduction.net" is the Journal of Peer Production (JoPP) domain, and since your "surveys.peerproduction.net" project is part of this domain, by definition we are hosting you.

So perhaps we could have on the JoPP frontpage a new menu called "projects" that would list (and link to) external projects such as yours which are aligned with the general direction of the journal, though have their own autonomy and intent.

What do others think?

cheers

Mathieu

--