[JoPP-Public] New member: Dariusz Jemielniak

Dariusz Jemielniak darekj at kozminski.edu.pl
Mon Aug 20 15:53:19 CEST 2012

Dear All, Mathieu,

I'm honored to be included.

I'm an associate professor of management, heading CROW (Center for
Research on Organizations and Workplaces) at Kozminski University in
Poland. Over the last year I've been working on a book on Wikipedia,
taking advantage of a generous sabbatical leave, which I've spent at
Harvard, and where I had a chance to participate in a seminar with
Mayo (small world!). My research on Wikipedia is ethnographic, I've
been an admin, a bureaucrat, and a steward for Wikimedia, and I've
been trying to describe the issues of power, trust, leadership, and
conflict resolution there.

best,

dj