[JoPP-Public] URLs for participants (was: Re : JoPP website)

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 5 14:35:45 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Athina has volunteered (thanks Athina!) to centralise information about URLs so we can add links for all journal members.
Could you please email Athina your preferred link by APRIL 15.
Past this date we will include whatever sites Athina comes up with which may not be your preferred one (=> more work to fix up etc) so please send her your info.

cheers,

Mathieu

--
****