[Jesus-post] Iths, although most of them were underfoot or at his elbow. "Them tires you mended ain'

Feith alternations at prior-bau.de
Sat Aug 22 10:44:38 CEST 2009

 Yes, by gosh! I--I--kin play a liddle-o--" and never gets beyond that
one flat statement, around the turn below you comes a Ford, rattling all
its joints trying to make the hill on "high." The driver honks wildly at
you to give him the road--you, Casey Ryan! Wouldn't you writhe and
invent words and apply them viciously to all Fords and the man who
invented them? But the driver comes at you honking, squawking,--and you
turn out. You have to, unless the Ford does; and