yank-pop

Chao Lu loochao.list at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 05:43:37 CET 2015

Hi Frank,

Yes, exactly! I got it work with the same way. Thanks a lot for the
detailed instruction.

BTW, the other thing I dislike evil-mode is the end-of-line behavior, where
always backward one char. In order to restore to Emacs original behavior,
just

;; Disable the annoying backward-one-char behavior of Vim
;; Use Emacs behavior instead.
(setq evil-move-cursor-back nil)

Best,

Chao