What is the best way to rebind common keys?

Gordon Gustafson gordon3.14 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:11:33 CEST 2014

If you want to rewrite all the default bindings, I would edit the file
evil-maps.el, which contains all the default mappings (it uses
define-key). If you wanted to change a few things you could do it in
your own init files, but if you want to make extensive changes the
easiest way will be to change the original definitions.