tildes + helm integration

Jabba Laci jabba.laci at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 15:56:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm new to the list and Evil. In the past 3 days I could customize lots of
things. I would have 2 questions:

1) Is there a way to show blue tildes (~) after the last line of a file? I
miss that feature.

2) I installed the Helm plugin but it stole some key bindings that I'm used
to. For instance, "gf" in Evil opens the file under the cursor, while "gf"
in Helm means "find a file". So I uncommented Helm in my config file, but
I'd like to use it. Do you have a solution how to prevent it from stealing
key bindings? In my config file I also changed the order of imports (first
Helm then Evil, then vice versa) but it didn't help.

Thanks,

Laszlo