Last character in visual selection remains unhighlighted

Allen Li cyberdupo56 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 01:11:23 CET 2014

This is how Vim works for me, so I wouldn't consider this a bug.  I
checked GVim, which does work the way you are saying.  i.e., In GVim,
visual selection highlighting includes the character under the cursor,
and in Vim, it does not.

I wouldn't consider this a bug, but even if we were to treat it as a
bug, even as an aesthetic bug it is *extremely* low priority, I think.

Allen