[evil-mode] C-[ not being captured

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa celoserpa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:05:07 CET 2013

Hey Frank, thank you for the reply.

I have updated to the latest revision, and while this conf option does work
in the terminal, it doesn't work from the Cocoa GUI.

However, I have an old version of evil that does work fine both in the
terminal and Cocoa with this setup. It's at revision
0f53eebcef8b7deb846f87109cca8bb61fc105d0. I'm using this one for now.

Cheers,

- Marcelo.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Frank Fischer <frank-fischer at shadow-soft.de