Deleting buffer without losing the split window

Hongxu Chen leftcopy.chx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:32:02 CET 2013

You mean `*\C-xk*` would mess up the split window as well? In my case,
another window would replace the killed window.

I feel that evil does so little support for the window operations. For
instance, the `Ctrl-w_v` in vim has not been emulated yet(the key is binded
with `split-window-right`, which is defined in window.el). Everything goes
all right until I have to split more windows with `Ctrl-w_v` and
`Ctrl-w_s`, the size of the windows are now adjusted properly.

Also evil has no support for multiple tabs, so we have to use other screen
extensions like escreen/elscreen in Emacs and make some keybindings.

Hongxu Chen