M- commands no longer pass through

Maciej Katafiasz mathrick at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:12:42 CET 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Eric S Fraga <e.fraga at ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
> Is there a change in the default configuration I have missed?  I have
> gone through the git log but haven't noticed anything specific.  I am
> using evil version 1.0-dev.  Is there a variable I can tweak to allow
> these keystrokes to go through?

The usual procedure to help pinpoint the specific changeset
responsible is git bisect. Since you know the approximate timeframe,
and it's only a week, it should be fast and easy to find the commit in
question, and you'll likely have the answer before anyone in the know
wakes up :). Then you can go from there and start asking pointed
questions.

Cheers,
Maciej