XEmacs feature request asking them to package Evil

Jason A. Spiro jasonspiro4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 00:04:19 CET 2012

Hi all,

Just letting you know:  I just filed an XEmacs feature request asking
them to package Evil for the XEmacs package manager.

http://tracker.xemacs.org/XEmacs/its/issue846

If you sign up for an account there, you can post a comment there.

Cheers,
--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer/packager/trainer. Cellphone/IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.